Pages

Friday 19 July 2019

Shark-Push In Centers



I have so many students on my caseload that many of my classes have asked me to do in-class activities, so we don't miss any kids.  This suite me fine but then I need centers: activities that can target many different goals and many kids at a time :) I want to be ready for next year!

I went and looked and didn't see anything that suited me, so I made one. Hopefully, it goes well and I make more- I just need time and inspiration :P





I wanted to start with Sharks because its shark week and all of the kids love sharks, particularly my own child! He is 4 and totally obsessed with sharks right now! Maybe its the fact that we try and go to the beach any chance we get, and he thinks there are some in the lake!! Now in Alberta it hasn't been overly hot this summer, I'm hoping that changes! Also, there is zero chance that there are any sharks in our waters, just a few pickerel and jack! 

My centers target vocabulary (items that are associated), common prepositions, pronouns, possessives and sequencing the book activity.



 





Check out my Shark Push-In Center Pack here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment