Pages

Thursday 11 July 2019

AAC


When I am targeting AAC with my clients, I really like using simple books and hands-on activities.

For hands-on- I like using little manipulatives to reinforce the teaching target and to keep the kids engaged.

Another great way to target concepts, descriptors, and parts is the famous Potato Head!
You can use it for following directions and reinforcing concepts.


From my store:
I also have an AAC pack to support beginners working with AAC's.


AAC Support for Beginnners



Here are quick tips on when to use them throughout the day and a place for notes.
It contains Core Vocabulary:
  • Go
  • Stop
  • In
  • Out
  • No
  • Yes
  • Help
  • Drink/eat
  • Play
  • Read
  • Finish/Done
  • More
  • Put
  • On
  • Off
  • Want
  • Up
  • Down


  


0 comments:

Post a Comment