Pages

Saturday 22 September 2018

Non- Speech Related Items- Elyse

https://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.com/2018/09/non-speech-related-items-for-speech.html



I'm not sure about you but sometimes I get tired of using all the same speech-related items (no offence intended!) I have a large caseload and many of my kids are struggling in their classrooms. I go and look for items that will help them with their academics but also with their communication goals.
The first thing I found were these Comprehension Mats from Proud to Be Primary and I like using them in speech. 

They are great for reading, phonological awareness, comprehension, 'wh' questions, sequencing and also for vocabulary.

They are great because there are many copies/stories, over 25 pages. This product is only $5! What a great price. This is a neat product that you can use with your entire caseload (except pre-k)!

Great!
If you check out her website she also has some really great freebies if you subscribe!

Thank you Ellyse, you rock!
:)

September Reading Comprehension Passages


And if you're not ready to purchase, there are some freebies in her Mats sampler.

MATS sampler (comprehension, words, math, & writing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment