Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Vocabulary Building

 Hey Everyone!
It seems like I've been on a roll with the freebies so why stop now.... :)


In speech therapy, sometimes I need items to encourage spontaneous language! Believe it or not-these items can be hard to find.... especially for kids who have word finding and vocabulary building issues! So I made something!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Task-Card-Writing-Prompts-2069084





 

I made this to use in your class as task cards for a writing station or in speech therapy for vocabulary building. There are 36 task cards with items from different groups or items with the same attributes (all round items for example).  I have also included writing cards to label the category name and add items from the category. Remember its free for the first 24 hours so grab it quick here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment