Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Talk Like a Pirate Day- Linky party

 

Ahoy, matey's!!!
 It's almost time for Talk Like a Pirate Day! It's on September 19th and I think it is a great way to bring some fun into speech and language therapy. This theme can really makethings  more fun, who doesn't love pirates?
Here are some fun resources that I've found and I thought I would share them with you! I'm also linking up with Tracy at The Gold Country SLP for her "Talk Like a Pirate Linky Party."

 Here is a book that is great for vocab from my store~!
It will be free for the entire month of September!

Ahoy Matey- What do you see?
Some more freebies I've found are:



Print and Go Pirate-Themed Speech Seek and Language Look R 

This can be used for articulation or language! Great idea!
Thanks, Jessica!

Pirate Speech and Language Drill Sheet FREEBIE



Drill practice for speech or language! Thank you Panda Speech!

And another freebie from Panda Speech is this great 'ar' artic. sheet!
 
Talk Like a Pirate /ar/ FREEBIE: Speech Therapy/Articulation


0 comments:

Post a Comment