Pages

Sunday 12 May 2019

TEACHING AAC

AAC Implementation Toolkit: Training, Handouts, Data Sheets, and More! 


I am working with a lot of students who are using an AAC. 2 years ago I didn't have one kid on my caseload and knew nothing about AAC's - I had to learn, and I had to learn quickly. And not only did I have to learn I had to learn how to teach others to implement it- no pressure :)

 

I found this excellent resource that supports me and the staff of the students I serve in a comprehensive step by step toolkit that hits on all of the critical areas!

 

1) AAC Basics

 

2) ACCESS

 

3) MODELING

 

4) CORE VOCABULARY

 

5) COMMUNICATION OPPORTUNITIES

 

This pack is filled with challenges, ideas on monthly core words, the list goes on. It is everything you need!

It's great! I highly recommend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment