Pages

Saturday 21 May 2016

Mini Books



Mini Books as reinforcement!

I think I've mentioned before that I use a treat bucket as reinforcement for a job well done or completion of a goal/homework! I wanted to find something a little more useful than gum or a cheap little toy that is broke before the kid returns to their classroom! I found these mini books that fit the bill! They are older, I think they were published in the 80's, but they fit the bill. My kids look forward to getting a new book which is great because summer is coming up and kids can practice reading.

The books I have tend to be Robert Munsch but you can use anything you can find! You can also use them for questions and comprehension and ask them about the book on their next speech visit.
 

You can look for them on amazon or eBay! 

Enjoy!!
Cheers, 
Mindy


0 comments:

Post a Comment