Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

The Snowy Day

KinderLiteracy® The Snowy Day FLASH FREEBIE

I love Tara West! Her products are amazing if you've ever read this blog, you know I am in love with her and totally jealous of her talent & creativity! I want to be like her when I grow up!! As someone who has a store, I have no idea how she has the time to put out the number of products with such high quality, she mustn't sleep :P

I love using her products for speech therapy in groups.  The Snowy Day includes so many activities and topics that I need for my caseload. 


The Snowy Day pack includes:
  •  Retell pieces (of different sizes for different activities) to help with comprehension and sequencing.
  • There are vocabulary words.
  • Phonological and phonemic awareness ideas.
  • Comprehension questions that have visuals to help your students understand.
In her words: Each week I have planned out the; big idea, focus standard, essential questions, comprehension focus, story element focus, writing genre, phonemic awareness piece, vocabulary, and so much more!

Check it out for a nice freebie to help with treatment :)

Thanks, Tara!


1 comment:

  1. Love to hear words from you. Your thoughts are really inspiring for newbies.Phonological and phonemic awareness ideas are really helpful in improving speech habits among toddlers.

    ReplyDelete