Pages

Saturday 23 February 2019

Speech Therapy Motivation

Goal Getters: Speech Therapy Clip Chart

Hey Everyone!


How are things in your speech world? I am doing well, super busy! Just trying to keep my head afloat with all of the different areas I serve- schools, daycare and headstarts :)
I have a problem, it's with resources! I have too many, but I keep looking for more! You need to keep things fresh, and even though the kids aren't tired of the same of pics or games, I am! So, on the TPT and Pinterest hunt, I go... :)

If you are in the speech world, you are probably the same way.
Don't forget to look at my month "SHH! I've Got An Idea" blog post to find some more hidden gems and ideas :)

Recently I found this!
Love it! It's inexpensive, easy to make, cute as heck and the kids love it. It was super motivating for my kids! :) 
It is made by A Perfect Blend, she has super cute products, check out her store!  PS- LOVE her fonts ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment