Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Shhh! I've got an idea Jan2019

https://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.com/2019/01/shhh-ive-got-idea-jan2019.html



Every month, near the beginning of the month, I am going to do a blog post on shhh! I've got an idea for you. It will give you an idea for therapy or the classroom that features a paid or free item that you can use. Hopefully, you haven't thought of before, and you find it useful.
This is my first post- January 2019! I wanted to start with a bang!

So this month I am going to post 3 free products!

Here is an adorable freebie from Sparklle SLP for carrier phrases. I also use thought about using it for articulation practice. You can use it for phrases and sentences using any sounds that the kids are targeting. 

For example, You can use 
She for the initial /sh/ sounds or
do you like- for initial /l/.

Check it out!! 

Carrier Phrases for Increasing Utterances - Sentence Starters with Visuals FREE  




Another Freebie I have for you is from my store. Now we all know that language skills can start at home. If parents do a few, key things it can make a big impact on our kids. This freebie is for ideas for parents on how they can turn winter activities into language opportunities.  


Winter Handout


And the last freebie is a great freebie for special ed or kids who have behavior problems. It's from Ann Murray- Teaching Exceptional Kinders. Now this book is not only for kinders but any age up to grade 4 depending on your student. I like this because it may stop a problem before it starts. 



FREE I Need A Break Cards


Hope to see you back in February!

Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment