Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Santa's Workshop!

http://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2016/12/santas-workshop.html

Here is Speech is Sweet's Santa's Articulation Workshop that I won last week!
Woo HOO! I was so excited to win something, and something I can use in speech therapy, that I like, is an extra bonus!!
It has so many sounds that you can work on in articulation! You can use dabbers, chipper chats, or even crayons to reinforce those sounds! I highly recommend it! I also have purchased one of her Halloween Artic. packs and really found it useful too!
Thank you, Speech is Sweet, I am so grateful!
 
Santa's Articulation Workshop 

You've probably seen one of her many giveaway from her Facebook page! If not, check them out and hey while you're there check out my FB page as well!
Tis' the Season!!!
Thanks!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment