Pages

Friday 7 October 2016

Telepractice Ideas

Here we are in October (already!!) and I know many of you are using telepractice or thinking of using it. I do use it occasionally and I've found a few sites that make my life a little easier.







Here they are:

***ABCya! Great website for reinforcement and games! It has stories and a lot of phonics games to help those struggling readers!


***Need a brain break? The kids do... a lot! I find go Noodle helps get the sillies out to promote attention.

***YouTube has some cute stories that you can use for comprehension or other language goals.

I love using this story for my Goldilocks and the 3 Bears Activity!


A Week with Goldilocks and the 3 Bears

If you comment below on what your favourite thing to use for telepractice is and leave me your email address, I will give you a free copy of my Goldilocks Activity that contains a weeks worth of activities to use in speech therapy! 

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend my fellow Canadians! I am grateful for my friends, family and my wonderful job!!

:)
Mindy







0 comments:

Post a Comment