Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Back to Shool Ideas for Speech






September is here and that means back to work, if you haven't started already it won't be long :) I have mixed feelings, I am excited about getting back into the swing of things but I'm always a little sad to say goodbye to lazy days, campfires, and beach days.

To welcome September I made a list of some favourite freebies for September...


  I really like this freebie that targets verbs ( you can use it for pronouns too!) Thanks Impeccable Speech!


Fall Verbs {Freebie}

A really good product to help with pronouns. Love the pictures and the amount of examples- lots of practice here! It also targets it which I like because there aren't many products that target this goal.Thanks!Kathryn Garcia

Parts of Speech (Grammar) for Beginners: Pronouns

Now I know the next one is for December but you can really use it any time (it's not Christmas theme). It targets some sight words and color words along with phonemic awareness skills - beginning and ending sounds, rhyming, etc.

December Morning Bright {Kindergarten Literacy Morning Work}

















photo credit: Lost on blue via photopin (license)




0 comments:

Post a Comment