Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Strategies that Tempt Communication






Hey Everyone!

In June I did a post on parent handouts (click here for freebie) because I am working with some kids over the summer that definitely need their parents to help out while they are not in speech therapy. As parents, we know our children and anticipate their needs, I know I do! Instead of letting our child grunt, or use a gesture we should encourage them to verbalize their needs. There are many ways we can do this with our kids. I made a hand out on strategies to tempt communication to help give parents ideas on how they can encourage this at home but also  provide them ideas on when and how they can use it. Like last week, these handouts are only available on my website so check them out!





Good luck parents, if you have questions leave me a comment!


Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment