Pages

Thursday 21 April 2016

Speech! No Prep, Freebie!

http://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2016/04/speech-no-prep-freebie.html 



Here we are in April and I don't know about you but I am tired of the same old stuff! I need new resources and I want something that will sum up what I have been working on with my kids in speech! Plus I don't want to spend a lot of money on it!




What I did was made a no prep Freebie!
I wanted something easy to use that I didn't have to prep but would target A LOT of goals and get my kids talking!


This printer friendly (its black and white!) pack targets:
*pronouns
*possessives
*regular and irregular past tense
*present and future tense
*vocabulary
*sequencing
&
*prepositions!
I used a bingo dabber for the kids but you can also use markers, chipper chats, bingo chips or any other fun stuff you have on hand!
 
And, after you work on them in speech therapy you can send it for homework! Woo Hoo, carry-over for at home!
Speech, no prep Freebie!

Please follow my shop for tons of freebies! I really appreciate detailed feedback when you download my products! It helps me to improve my products!!!

Thanks!!
Cheers,
Mindy 



0 comments:

Post a Comment