Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

Screening Process

Hey Everyone!!
Many schools screen their students in kindergarten. I have been working with a principal and talking about how we can make the screening process more successful. We want to screen everything from speech, language, & hearing to vision. There is even talk about screening OT and behaviour. Now I don't know enough about these areas to even know if that's possible so....
I'm asking a questions about how your school/district carries out screenings?

I want your feedback and ideas on how we can make it more comprehensive so we don't miss any child and also so we aren't assessing kids who have skills that are age appropriate.

I would love it if you commented below or to remain anonymous  you can email me at mindyopcc@gmail.com.

My Questions:

What does your school do? How does it work?

What do you like about how your school handles the screening process?

What do you dislike?
A cool Christmas door at one of the schools I provide service to! :)

Do you have any great ideas that you would like to implement for the screening process?

Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment