Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Kirsi's quiet book...for Language??





I was looking around on you-tube. I know, I know, not a great use of
my time! :O And I found the most incredible book! It looks great for
preschoolers to target some OT skills but if you work on it with your
child it could be a great way to target some fabulous language. 
I find this really ironic since these books are called quiet books!
WOW! This is the coolest thing ever!!!! 
There are tonnes of them out there- check out you-tube!

As I watch it I see ways to target a lot of language goals;
  • pronouns
  • verbs
  • plurals
  • wh questions
  • vocabulary and categorization
  • colors
  • prepositions and concepts
  • .. the list is really endless! 
This book is so great! Can you imagine the time and effort it has taken to make this? I wish I was that clever and talented!I may try and make one in my spare time... huh! LOL!



Comment below and let me know what you think. How would you use quiet books for language?

Cheers,

Mindy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment