Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Homework Hotline Linky!

 
Gold Country SLP is hosting a linky party for affordable speech and language homework packages.
I have a bunch of freebies I use for homework and some are specifically great for summer so I thought I would link up!




 
Here they are....

Freebie #1

 My sound 

Here is a sheet I send home so parents know what sound their child is working on. You can have them draw or cut pictures from magazines and have them paste them on their sheet for extra practice.  


Freebie #2

Speech Practice



Some really good, easy ways for parents to practice speech and language at home and during everyday routines!



Freebie #3

Freebie-Homework for Language Goals 
Language Homework




Articulation Homework
Freebie- Speech Therapy Homework for any sound!

Freebie #4

Summer Calendars (editable)
Summer Language Program
Hope you like this and don't forget to like me on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/MindyOPCC?ref=bookmarks

0 comments:

Post a Comment