Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Summer Camp


Summer Camp Expressive Language Game

Summer Camp Expressive Language by Speech Universe is a camp themed activity that targets expressive language skills. I really liked it so I thought I would do a post on it! I realize were a little over camping season but there are so many useful activities in here I decided to do it anyway!
There are activities that target categories, comparing and contrasting, functions, and if/then statements. I loved them all! Plus the cutest graphics ever!!



Here is a picture of the game board that I printed out and laminated on a green background so it  would stand out. 

The other thing that I absolutely loved is that there a  homework sheet so that the kids can target it at home to encourage carryover of their newly gained skills! Genius!
I think one of my next purchases will be the Summer Camp Bundle of Language and Grammar skills!

Thanks Speech Universe! Great job!
Leave a comment on you fave Speech Universe product or one that interests you!

Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment