Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Let's go Camping!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pronoun-Fun-with-Rangers-Rick-Susie-FREEBIE-745741
This is a really cute and useful pronoun game that I found on TPT. It is called Pronoun Fun with Ranger Rick & Susie. It is from the Dabbling Speechie. It is simple to use, simple to print, cut out and laminate, and simple for the kids to understand. You can use it for possessives too! I love simple!!! You can use it with a camping theme or not. 

 Thank you The Dabbling Speechie!



Here are some of my camping theme items:
Camping book:
Camper, Camper What do you See
Camping for Language:




 If you click like on my Facebook fan page and leave your email- I will send you Camper, Camper for free! 
Do it now!!

Thanks!
Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment