Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Old School Saturday


Happy Old School Saturday!


Remember back in the day we used to use articulation cards that we had to color, and there were very few resources out there. Now I can say that I am overwhelmed at all of the ideas and resources that are out there! Just check out Pinterest- they never end!

Let's talk about some of the things we used use....

http://www.creatingcommunicators.net

Back in the day this is what I used for following directions and teaching concepts. This particular page I would use to teach top row,  and bottom row. This was long before I knew anything about clip art or had a color printer at work, lol!




 I used these 2 pages for  teaching first, last and second in a series.



Now I use this to teach following directions, among other items. You can download it for free! If you want pin it too!!
 Following Directions & Teaching Concepts


Isn't it great how times have changed? I would love to hear about some of the items you used to used back in the day! Comment below.

Cheers, 
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment