Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Wheels on the Bus Preschool Package

Hey Everyone!

Do you love working with the preschoolers as much as I do? They are just so much fun! I love singing songs and having fun with the little guys. I love so many things about little people: they are never apprehensive to start singing, dancing or participating! Not shy, they are just happy to be a part of something fun!

This got me thinking........ I should work on making  a preschool package so I made a weekly plan for The Wheels on the Bus.

 http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/mindyop/the-wheels-on-the-bus-preschool-pack

 
Included are coloring pages, vocabulary, sequencing and  beginning sounds activities . Go here and check it out and download it while it is free! I hope you enjoy it and go ahead and leave me some feedback!

 In the comment section below tell me what you love about preschoolers!

Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment