Pages

Saturday 23 March 2019

Lisp

Lisp | Speech Therapy | S Articulation | Speech and Language Therapy


Recently, I had two kids with a lateral lisp, and they were in grade 5 and 6. They had been at a different school, and apparently, nothing had worked because their /s/ sound was BAD. It was so bad that they even wanted to work on it. (Having them motivated at this age is half the battle!!!) 



I went looking around because I wanted success. I found"Correct that Lisp" from the Pedi SPeechie- so I gave it a try and you know what?! It worked! I have 2 kids that are at spontaneous phrase with over 90% accuracy! When my SLP supervised me- she was amazed. I am super pumped, the kids are so happy and proud of their accomplishment! 

If you need some help on the lateral or frontal list- check it out!
 

   




Lisp | Speech Therapy | S Articulation | Speech and Language Therapy


0 comments:

Post a Comment