Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

My Break this Summer


My Break

I really needed a getaway! I work 6 days a week providing therapy to 5 schools plus private clients and I put over 80 000 km on my vehicle in the last year, YES 80K! This summer I was ready to have a getaway and I needed it! I am sure you need a break too, whether you are in the speech world or not!


I went to Molson Lake Lodge (plus its like my name Mindy Olson, get it?!)  The lodge was fantastic. We had an ablsolute peaceful time. My kids and husband went in a float plane and fishing. I got to go quadding and in an argo (some of my fave things to do!) There were camp fires, swimming and good food. 
There is complete solitude, peace, beautiful scenery and bliss for your soul! We are planning to go for 2 weeks next summer!

Love it!!


Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment