Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Freebies



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Creating-Communicators


Back to School Creating Communicators Freebies!~
Well it's almost that time... Back to school. It might be coming soon for some of you, it's three weeks today for me! It happens to be on my husbands birthday. I told him, his gift is that his kids are going back to school. :) I love them but being a full time stay at home mom is not for me. I applaud all of you that can do it!! 

I am making some of my non-speech related items free for a week!!

There are math, writing prompts, task cards, easy home readers and even a syllable center!!

Grab them now while you can and give me some feedback!!!



How Many Muffins? Syllable game 

 Real Photos- Writng prompt task cards 




 Mindy's Math Book 1
Summer, Summer What Do You See?

 Keep an eye out because I am going to put my speech related products on freebie....soon!!


 

Thanks!!
Cheers,

Mindy

2 comments:

  1. Mindy you are AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!!! I love the things you create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and you are too!!

      Much Gratitude!
      :)

      Delete