Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Popsicles in Speech Therapy

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Popsicle-Sticks-in-Speech-3163102 




 https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Popsicle-Sticks-in-Speech-3163102 

I've been working on this latest project for a while...I was (am) getting tired  and burnt out, who isn't?? (I know, right??!!)
When that happens (usually in May) I also get tired of my resources and I wanted to try something fun that I could use in speech but also give to teachers that would be helpful with RtI. I am just starting to get the hang of RtI and since no one around me uses it, I am taking the bull by the horns and introducing it in my schools. But enough about that because I am still learning :) 

The creating this popsicle pack because I needed a fun and unique way to target common goals. This pack can be used in speech therapy or as a center in your class. This pack targets:
Concepts
Categories
 

  
Now get ready because you are going to be cutting and laminating, but it will be worth it to have a resource that you can use with almost your entire pre-k caseload! Some resources are even good for older kids up Grade 3 (depending on their skills).


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Popsicle-Sticks-in-Speech-3163102 
 The rest of the pack includes opposites, possessives, beginning sounds, diagraphs, syllables and segmenting words! WOW = there is A LOT!


 I used these big popsicle sticks but this will also fit on small popsicle sticks- the big ones are easier to work with. :) I bought them at Wal-Mart but I am sure you can find them at any $ Store.






Let me know how your school uses RtI? Leave your comments below!


Cheers,
Mindy




0 comments:

Post a Comment