Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2017

3 Bears in Therapy!



A Week with Goldilocks and the 3 Bears


A Week with Goldilocks and the 3 Bears in Speech Therapy!

Face it, if you're like me you just want speech therapy to be fun! Why? Because if they have fun, they learn and they want to keep coming back! I am first to admit I use worksheets and flashcards, but I get tired of them too!

So lets make it fun...again!!

I love using fairy tales in therapy. 
The kids love them and you can use it  as a theme, even for a week if you like :)

http://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2017/02/3-bears-in-therapy.html

I made products (look for the others in my store) that go with fairy tales, nursery rhymes and then you can watch a cute video on you tube. It is filled with activities for speech therapy or preschool/kindergarten classroom!

If you're into videos- check out this cute and funny video by Gorgeous Movies.
I particularly like this one for speech, and so do the kids!




You can then extend it in your class as a center and use toys. In therapy, I use the toys to work on receptive and expressive language teaching concepts,  and vocabulary (attributes). The kids LOVE the hands on stuff!
Try this and you've got a captive audience!

Here are some activities that are in my Goldilocks Pack


 I am also putting it on sale for $0.99 for the entire month of February!

Thanks for checking in!





0 comments:

Post a Comment