Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Phonemic Awareness



 Phonemic Awareness ENDLESS BUNDLE


I bought Tara West's Phonemic Awareness Endless Mega Bundle and love it! I help out students who are struggling with reading and I have used some of her products. They are so great! She has so many that target a lot of those phonemic awareness skills that kids seem to need help with. If you haven't taken a look at her store go look! She has phenomenal products that are a decent price! Gosh, I don't know where she finds the time!


Here is one where the student segments 3 sound words into phonemes. This student is in grade 3 and needed help with this task! For this activity I used pom poms but you can use anything; blocks, bingo chips, chipper chats, and if you are really daring gum! :)
 
This bundle is a an endless bundle meaning she will keep adding products to it! Woo Hoo! And its a great deal too!


Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment