Pages

Saturday 29 October 2016

My favourite S blends activity!

http://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2016/10/my-favourite-s-blends-activity.html 



 Hey Everyone

I have been looking for some good s blend activities because at one of my schools (I work at 7!!) I have everyone working on s blends! Yes, everyone! When does that happen?

Articulation S-Blends: Dough N' Go 

 I went out on search of something new and I found this! I absolutely love it and so do the kids. The clip art is so cute and bright and the mats are clear and easy to use. The kids simply say the word and then cover it up with play-doh! Great idea!
I am thinking of looking for some more dough n' go products!

What do you like for S blends? Comment below.

Thanks TLC Talk Shop!





0 comments:

Post a Comment