Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

No Print Preschool Summer Language Pack

 

I found this no print preschool pack from The Speech Space and I really like it! She has put a lot of work into it & it targets many different goals (all useful). I think it is a good purchase for anyone working with preschool aged kids !
 

Prepositions

 

"Wh"questions
 


 

And it tells the student to try again if the response was incorrect

 

 

I especially liked the Tell me about it which encourages conversation and vocabulary development:)
 

It cost $8, but I felt it was worth the money because you can use it for an entire speech session because it targets so many different goals!

Thanks Jessica!
Find it here: no print speech

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Thank you for the wonderful product :)

      Delete