Pages

Saturday 5 December 2015

Gift of Gab Favorites!!!

Gift of Gab Favorites!!

Recently some SLP's collaborated and Activity Tailor and Speech Room News put out an eBook for Christmas. I went through it and I wanted to post some of my favorite freebies from that book!




Thank you Activity Tailor!

GOG 2016 cover 


1. I love this handout!! I have used it at some of my schools and plan to put it in all the staff rooms! Many of the teachers are unaware of speech, language, the difference between them and all of the "speechy" terms. It is such an colorful, reader friendly way to explain speech terminology! Thank you Beautiful Life Speech! 
Difference between Speech and Language

 2.Marisha McGrorty made these cute stickers! They are so cute and I plan on getting a few more, so great for the little guys! Who doesn't love sticker! Great idea! :)
 Interactive Articulation Stickers

3. Last but certainly not least, Alberta Speech made this cute sport sort!I may be partial to her work since she is a fellow Albertan, but this activity is a great freebie! It is a very clear and cute activity and it has luging on it!!Love it!


 Sport Sort Summer v. Winter Categorization Activity 

What were your favorites from the Gift of Gab! Thank you to all the SLP's who contributed!

Merry Christmas, 
Mindy

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Mindy! We're always using visuals for our kids, so I thought why not for adults?! Makes explanations more friendly and clear. So glad you are using it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making it and thanks for checking me out! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including me! I tried luging for a season and it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I bet luging was fun.... and fast!
      Thank you for checking me out!
      :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Mindy! I hope you enjoy the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do and thank you for making them!
    With gratitude,
    Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy, thank you so much for featuring the Gifts of Gab book! What a great post idea :) I may need to do the same next year! Kim

    ReplyDelete