Pages

Sunday 26 July 2015

Speech at the ..... Beach!

Hey Everyone, again!

During the summer many kids do not attend speech therapy (usually because they receive it at school) and I thought what can I do to help? So, this summer every Monday I will be posting ideas of how you can enhance your child's speech and language skills at different spots that people frequent during the summer. I will be posting on the zoo, carnival, parade, camping, and much more!




Today is my forth post at the beach!!
Here are pics of my kids when they were younger- 
and sometimes you just can't get to the beach!
http://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/



Today I'm doing my post a little different... I posting some of my favorite beach themed speech activities!
1.
Speech at the Beach 
Here is my pack- Speech at the Beach!




Awesome little language package with a tiny bit of speech in it!
This package includes:

• Initial /k/ artic cards
• Printing practice for initial k cards
• Following directions
• concepts
• Pronoun practice
• Plurals
• A home reader
• Sequencing practice
• Comprehension activity
• Coloring pages





2.

 BEACH PREPOSITIONAL PHRASES
Beach Prepositional Phrases by Laura Jay



3.
Beach Cookie Sheet Activities
Beach Cookie Sheet Activities by File Folder Heaven

4.

Beach Lovin' Bundle: Functions, Categories, and What Doesn
Beach lovin' Bundle- Functions, Categories and What Doesn't Belong by A Speechie's World!
 

For more ideas check out my pinterest board- Useful SLP Resources!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
I would love to hear some of your ideas and any requests for places you would like me to post on!


Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment