Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

Post Halloween & THE OLD LADY



Hi guys!
I know we're already into November but I wanted to show you a cute activity I used at Halloween, THE OLD LADY WHO SWALLOWED A BAT! I have purchased some of the old lady books and look forward to using them in therapy! Themes and books are a great idea and an easy way to plan therapy.
The first activity that I really found useful was the sequencing activity. We targeted first, next, last, second, third, etc. It was a little more difficult for some of my kids telling me it's something we need to be working on! 

Below is a ghost activity that targeted irregular plurals and irregular past tense.

There were 2 sets of ghosts and the kids cut out 1 set. After they used the word in a phrases they would paste it on its matching ghost. Very easy and the kids really liked the activity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment