Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

S...peachy Feedback Linky Party!

S....peachy Feedback!





It's time for some S...peachy Feedback! I love this linky party! It rewards people who leave informative feedback, and also gets the word out on speech resources that we may have missed.

A buyer said "Great repetitive story, and a nice way to target camping vocabulary. This will fit in perfectly with my camping theme!" on July 27, 2014


 

Camper, Camper What do you See


 

If you bought this email me with your user name and I will send you a free product from my store!


Check it out in my TPT Store, follow me and leave me some feedback.  I really appreciate it!

Thanks Nicole for the linky party and for all of you who have taken time to leave me some feedback! I am not perfect but I really try to look at my feedback and improve as much as I can!

www.creatingcommunicators.net 

Cheers,
Mindy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment