Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

New games!

Hey everyone!


Happy Friday Everyone!
I bought a few new games that I wanted to tell you about.

GUESS WHO? This is a new version to an old game! This new version  doesn't target people (great for pronouns) but it uses categories. There are 4 categories- animals, fish, vehicles, and food. This is a fun new way to work on vocabulary,  attributes and questions. I played it with my kindergarteners and grade 1 & 2's.  It is a little difficult for the younger students to I do a lot of prompting and helping but it is a wonderful way to tackle goals. The kids really liked it! If you like it click on the picture to purchase it online!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D8VHIKI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00D8VHIKI&linkCode=as2&tag=creatincommun-20&linkId=G54FZYJDN2EAVFB5
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008GS8NSO/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B008GS8NSO&linkCode=as2&tag=creatincommun-20&linkId=KMDCNSEZH2DZWG4A

Don't Rock The Boat This is another fun game that I used for reinforcement. The kids had to say 10 words/cards in order to get the penguin.  It is a little tricky to keep the boat balanced but it is a great one for fine motor skills!

The thing I really like about these games is you can use them over and over and they are reasonably priced at under $16!!! Now that is a great deal!!

Hope you enjoyed my new games!
Cheers, 
Mindy




0 comments:

Post a Comment