Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

May 1st!

Happy May 1st! I am so happy to see May! First of all tomorrow is my baby girls 7th birthday! I love you Lainy! 


And secondly it's time for a new activity calendar! My calendars are one of my favorite, useful and popular products.The calendar has activities for every house hold that are free, easy and quick to do. These activities are to increase the language skills of children and to give parents ideas on how to get language going in the home. This calendar targets skills that all children need to have! You can download it and send it to all the kids in your class or on your caseload!

 Freebie May Langauge Calendar

 

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/mindyop


If you like it and use it leave me some feedback! I am all about improving my products!
And don't forget it's  Better Speech & Hearing Month! Time to spread the word about speech language and all things in between!


                                      http://www.speechiefreebies.com/




Cheers,
Mindy



0 comments:

Post a Comment