Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014

Bring in the new year!
I thought I would let you in on a few things I will be working on this year!

My New Years resolutions!

1. This year I will make more time to have fun with my kids!





2. I will try to make more time for my kids to practice homework and work on extra educational activities! Not sure they will like it! Lol


3. I will try and eat healthier! 

4. I will work on making more of my own speech and language activities!
 


 5. I will try and make more time for my husband and I!


6. I will try and download everything on my wish list on teachers notebook and teachers pay teachers!

 

 7. I will work as hard as I can to make Creating Communicators the most successful speech and language business it can be!


8. In 2014 I will try to be the very best person I can!


Let me know what your resolutions are.
I wish you all the best this year!
 
Cheers!!!!
Mindy







0 comments:

Post a Comment