Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

October Calendar of Events-freebie

Welcome October!
It can be difficult to think of enriching activities to do with our children, especially with our busy lives! I love my kids, but I need to remember that I need to have time for myself too! I love it when I can do something with them that is going to stimulate their mind, be great for our relationship and isn't going to be expensive or time consuming. That is why I have come up with a language calendar for this month. It targets some of the areas that seem to be a  concern in our neck of the woods with a majority of our children we serve.
 


All I ask that is if you love it, follow my store
or my shop and give it a rating.


I hope you all get to spend a fun filled weekend with your loved ones, and cherish each moment!
Have a great weekend!
Cheers,
Mindy


0 comments:

Post a Comment